Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas decor


We are about more then halfway through with the Christmas decor. So far Nunie has put up the lights on the house and the bushes. He usually puts the lights around the front of the house, but this year I also want him to put some up all around the roof. I hope that make sense. I started decorating the inside last weekend, and did the mantle, the wreaths, the kitchen, and the dinning room first. I left the tree for last and we put it up last Sunday. As you will notice I still need a nice tree topper.

I'm thinking about buying another smaller tree that I saw at Target to put in our dinning room. It's about 3-4 feet but it's adorable and so full. That is still on the maybe list, we'll see. We are hosting Christmas for my family this year on Christmas Eve so I'm trying to make it special.

I still need to buy a couple more gifts and wrap everything! That I haven't started. Anyways well here are some pics of what I've put up so far.
Enjoy~














2 comments:

Tammy said...

So pretty! I love the lighted wreath above your fireplace!

J said...

Your decor is beautiful!! Great job!!