Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm back!

I've taken a hiatus from the blogging world and I will blame it on the summer break. I was pretty busy with Gabriella this summer along with vacations,packing,selling our home, among other things (err, I need to stop making excuses). I'm back though! Tomorrow Gabriella turns 1 and I need to continue to document all her little happenings through the blog. Which by the way, she's walking! She started walking days after she turned 11 months, and in all honestly she attempts to run. Her Daddy says she's going to be a runner in no time.

I'm in full blown party mode for this upcoming weekend...pictures to come. I really need to take about an entire week to work on my blog and update the million pictures I took this summer of our trips to Miami and Vegas, trips to The Children's Museum, swimming, baseball games, etc. I will try my best. Until next time, and it won't be 3 months from now. I promise.

1 comment:

The DougFish said...

Yeah for (future) photos! ;)