Monday, October 4, 2010

1st Birthday Photo Session

Gabriella's 1st birthday session photos came back and I was very pleased with them as always. Its amazing to see the comparison from newborn and 6 month sessions and how much she has grown and changed. I wasn't particularly fond of the pink petticoat, but that is just because its not my style, the photographer used it as a prop and we (Gabriella) had fun with it. My favorite are the outside shots! Anyhow here's the info:

Go to http://www.trueexpressionsphotography.com/

Click on "clients"

Type "collozo" (misspelled)

Enjoy~!

1 comment:

The DougFish said...

She is SUCH a big, beautiful girl! Gosh I remember going to Asher's 1st year check up thinking "is he ever going to get his top teeth in?!" She has a mouthful! Awesome photographer choice girlie :)