Sunday, September 20, 2009

Welcome to the world Gabriella Reese!



Our baby girl Gabriella Reese Collazo arrived on Monday September 14, 2009 at 3:26am. She weighed 8lbs 9oz and was 20 inches long. She is beautiful and we are absolutely in love with her. She looks just like her daddy as the ultrasound pictures indicated...she's perfect! She loves to sleep on daddy's chest and hold on to his finger really tight...she's already a daddy's girl:) I constantly catch myself just staring at her and trying to take it all in, what can I say she's amazing. I cannot believe she's mine and she's here. We had been anticipating her arrival for 9 long months. I love you so much Gabriella, you have completely stolen mommy's heart forever!
It's been an eventful past few days at the Collazo's but so worth it. My Mom has been such a blessing in helping us so much. She has came over to cook and help us clean and even spent the night here last night so Nunie and I could catch up on some sleep:) I will post my crazy birth story once I have a chance to do so, that's if Miss Gabriella allows Mommy some time.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congrats Karla, she's beautiful! You guys are a beautiful family :)