Friday, May 7, 2010

She's Pulling Up

I've been meaning to update and feel so bad that I haven't. I haven't even posted her 7-month pictures-bad mommy, bad bad mommy! Anyhow, I just need to update that Gabriella started pulling up last week (7months, 2 weeks). I was lying in her room playing with her and she started to pull herself up on me. Now she pulls herself up from everything! She cannot stay still especially during baths, which is a little scary. Yesterday she crawled for a second. I hope she starts to crawl soon, but that only means we'll be chasing her everywhere!
That's it, just a short post to "document" Gabriella's happenings. Happy Friday!

P.S. Hubby arranged a spa day for me tomorrow, cannot.wait!

3 comments:

Care said...

Yay for pulling up and crawling (almost). It's crazy how fast they start to move. I kinda wish mine would sit still now! lol. Happy 7 months!!

The DougFish said...

Girl you better drop that crib mattress! ;)

And get rid of the bumper, or else she'll be rapelling off that sucker. Ha.

Mrs. C said...

Felicia- don't worry we did that a while back even before she started pulling up lol. Its all the way to the lowest setting. We still have the bumper, I guess I need to take that off. Has Asher gotten any bruises from having the bumper removed?