Sunday, January 25, 2009

7 Weeks-Blueberry



Baby's brain both hemispheres is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys(baby's third!)is now in place.

I've been feeling pretty good, other than not being able to eat like I normally would. I have to eat small portions or else I start getting really nauseated. Funny thing is that I feel great in the mornings, it's the evening that this usually kicks in. So far week 5 has been the worse, when I was feeling really dizzy in the evenings, but that has thankfully subsided.

On another note, we went out to dinner with our families to celebrate Nunie's 28th birthday and we had decided to make our "big" announcement about baby bean that night. Nunie was really nervous but excited to share the news. Once everyone arrived and were situated he got their attention and he announced that I was 7 weeks pregnant! The look on everyone's face was priceles, and I wish I would've caught it on tape. Needless to say, baby bean took my poor hubby's glory for the night since the rest of the conversation was all baby:)

No comments: