Saturday, January 31, 2009

8 Weeks-Rasberry


Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.

Week 7 was not fun. I had a complete loss of appetite and could not keep anything down. Towards the end of the week I started feeling a little better, but still do not have my normal appetite back. All that sounded good was pizza, so I ate pizza for 3 days in a row. However, I could only manage to eat a slice per meal; very unusual to my 3-4 slices that I can easily eat any day! I got Nunie "The Expecting Father" book for his birthday and now realized what a mistake I did! He has picked up a part-time job as the "Pregnant Woman Police" so you can only imagine!

No comments: