Sunday, February 8, 2009

9 Weeks- Green Olive


Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby!

Wow how my bean has grown in a couple of weeks! This past week I felt much better and had a little more energy. I actually managed to cook twice. That hasn't happened since I found out I was pregnant. Nunie has been a champ though, helping around the house, cooking, and grocery shopping. I can't wait until I get all my energy back and I can start going back to the gym. I've been able to eat more but still not as much. My first real craving I guess you an say is pineapple, I can eat that stuff all day. I haven't gained any weight, but my body is sure rounding up a bit. We go back to the doctor next Tuesday for our 10 week appointment and I can't wait. Oh and I also took out my navel ring....ahh after 11 years by belly looks a little awkward to me, but I figured it would look a lot more tacky with it on. Let Motherhood begin!

No comments: