Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Doctor's Appointment/ First Baby Gifts

So we went to the doctor yesterday and we did get to see bean! I've known many of my friends that do not get as many ultrasounds and I feel very fortunate that I've had three so far. It always makes me feel better to see bean. It's amazing how baby bean has grown. Just a few weeks ago all you could see was a little blob. This time it has taken a form of an actual baby with the shape of a head and limbs. He/she was moving all over the place and was moving its little arms and legs like crazy-truly amazing! The doctor said that he was growing just like he/she should be with a strong heart rate pf 162bpm. I still haven't gain any weight and I'm actually 2lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight, but my doctor is not concerned at all. This seems to be very normal in the 1st tri with all the morning sickness and loss of appetite craze. I'm sure the pounds will soon start to pile up as baby gets bigger. God willing we will find out the sex of the baby at 19 weeks so that will be right around Easter-how exciting.

My sister-in-law Corinne surprised us with the first baby gifts on Sunday when we saw her at Alex's birthday party. She got us the most adorable onesies and a book. The onesies are adorable and tiny. They're unisex so baby bean will definitely be using them. I will post some pics of them soon-thanks so much Corinne:)




When I came home early to go to the doctor's appointment Nunie had this on top of the coffee table- a card and a wood baby plaque for the baby's room.


This is what the card said....
"Looks like God is still in the miracle business....Congratulations on your sweet little baby-to-be
Nunie wrote:
"Babe, bean
Bean is our little miracle baby and the cool thing is that we did it together. It shows us that we are a team and I need you, just as much as you need me. I love you and I love you even more for carrying our little bean.
Hubby,
Eusebio"

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."
Psalm 126:3

No comments: