Wednesday, February 25, 2009

12 Weeks-Plum



As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed.

Aww...I love my plum! Time seems to be flying now. At first it was going by so slow but these days I'm starting another week before I know it. I can't believe my 1st trimester is almost over. Different books say different things, so for now I'm going with the end of 13 weeks will conclude my 1st trimester-two more weeks to go, yay! My newest craving has been chili-cheese fries and a strawberry limeade slush from Sonic. I try not to have it unless I really can't resist which has only been twice. Can't really have my diet consist of all junk- I know. My body is taking somewhat of a different shape but of course no bump yet, just bloat. As those who know me know I'm very blessed in the boobage department, but my I really didn't think they could get any bigger-well they have! Oh and not to mention my nips are strangers to me. Talk about change! For any woman who has been pregnant before, you know how unattractive these suckers get. Good thing my baby won't have a problem missing these bad boys-yikes!!

No comments: