Monday, March 2, 2009

My First Pair of Maternity Pants

I broke down this weekend and bought some maternity pants. I was trying to hold out because I'm not even big at this point and did not want them to be a waste when I can't wear them in a few weeks. I still fit into all my regular work pants and trousers but my muffin top from my jeans was just killing me! Of course jeans always fit tighter anyway and I wasn't liking the bella-band I bought too much. I actually found some cute jeans that don't have that horrible "mom" look. These are more like dressy dark denim in straight leg which look super cute with flats. I was afraid I wasn't ready for maternity pants but the size 2 fit just right and I have plenty of room to grow into them. I also love that they don't have the band for the stomach-I'm definitely not ready for that yet! These have elastic in the back that you can move into a bigger size to fit more comfortably. I'm hopeful that I can fit into these jeans throughout my pregnancy. Oh and my mom was so proud of my pregnant jeans, haha...I wore them when we went over for lunch on Sunday:)

No comments: