Wednesday, March 4, 2009

13 Weeks- Peach



Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)

My babe is a peach this week, yummy! I'm telling you days and weeks are flying by! Not too much to update other than my maternity pants purchase that I already wrote about. I'm also very upset about the way things ended on the Bachelor...like really really upset.I'm not one to watch much television. I'm not into American Idol, Dancing With the Stars, or any other reality tv show that most people go crazy over. This season it just so happened that I've been spending a lot of time lounging around dealing with my morning sickness. I'd heard great things about Jason since he was the unfortunate dumpee on last season's show so I decided since I had the time I'd watch. I feel so betrayed because I also fell for this jerk and it turns out that he is nothing like the show portrayed him to be. Poor Mel, but I really think that she is much better off without this immature, selfish, and pathetic looser Jason.
On a sweeter note, my craving this past week was limone, kiwi, and mango gelato-hmm my fave! We went to the mall and got some but they were out of the mango. I'm determined to go back this weekend and make my attempt again. I bought a small cup and a pint to take home and eat during the week. This stuff is so good. Other than that just counting the days until Spring Break. As of now we have 1 week and two days left not counting today. Hopefully the weather will be nice enough to take the boat out and soak up the sun. This girl really needs a little color on her legs.

No comments: