Wednesday, March 18, 2009

15 Weeks- Orange


Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now out measure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.

This week has been pretty low-key since I'm on Spring Break. I've gotten a lot of my Spring cleaning done that I do every year like my drawers and closets. I still need to wash all the windows but I'll wait for Nunie to help me do that. I was held back yesterday and ended up on the couch with a horrible migraine. I've also been hanging out with Mom and Grandma doing a little shopping here and there. We're doing yard work at Mom's today so hopefully I can get a little color. Tomorrow we're going to spend the day at the Woodlands=more shopping.
I have my next appointment on Monday so I'm looking forward to seeing my beautiful little babe in there. We got our new computer and printer/scanner installed so I will try to scan some of the babe's ultrasound pics on here soon:)I'm outta here for now because it's such a beautiful day outside:)

No comments: