Thursday, March 12, 2009

14 Weeks- Lemon



Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

So baby bean is not so much of a bean these days and it's definitely showing in my clothes. I think I'm still really bloated because I wake up just fine and then after lunch feel rather big. This in between stage is a little annoying because you don't actually have a real baby bump yet, but you do look a little on the chubby side.

This weekend I started cleaning the spare bedroom to start clearing it out for the nursery and plan to continue to do so during my week off on Spring Break. Mom, Karina, and I are going to have a garage sale to try to get rid of some of the stuff that is taking up so much room. Grandma is coming in town for Spring Break so I'm very excited to spend time with her.

We've been talking baby names for both boy and girl. We're set on the boy's name but still fiddling around the idea for a girl's name. Gus swears it's going to be a boy and Farid says it's a girl. Either way we'll take whatever we're blessed with!

No comments: