Monday, March 23, 2009

Great Monday!

It's been such a great day despite the fact that it is Monday and it's our first day back after a week long vacation. I received awesome news from two very special friends of mine. One announced this morning that she is pregnant! That makes me so incredibly happy because I always wanted to share my pregnancy with a friend. Not to mention, our kids will grow up together-it's going to be awesome!!

Then about 5 minutes ago my other friend sent me an email telling me she got engaged this weekend with a long time friend of mine. This day couldn't be going any better. I wish them all the happiness in the world, yippee!!

I'll be going to my doctor's appointment this afternoon, hopefully I can get a little peek of my precious baby-that would just be marvelous~

No comments: