Friday, January 30, 2009

Our Family is Growing by........


Two feet!

Dear friends and family,
As some of you know (most do not) this has been our little secret for a while now and wanted to share with you that we are expecting our first baby in September. Nunie and I are very excited with this new chapter in our lives and we are embracing it every day! I am 8 weeks pregnant; as you read the posts below you can fill in about more details. I will try to capture every detail in this journey and write about it so I can be reminded of all the beautiful and not so beautiful moments in my pregnancy. You are more than welcome to come here from time to time and be updated about baby bean, as we like to call him/her! We ask that you keep us in your prayers so that we have a strong and healthy pregnancy and baby! For now I have to run to the bathroom for the gazillion time today......ahhh!

Love,
K

3 comments:

Rachel F said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you, you will be an amazing mother! Having a family is so exciting! Keep us posted with all your news!
~Frederick's

Mrs. C said...

Thanks Rach,
Yay! I didn't know you had a blog, I will now get to visit yours. Thanks for your nice wishes.
Love,
K

Karen said...

So, I just hit next blog from mine and came to yours. I had to comment, because when my hubby and I were pregnant with our first, or actually should I say when we had our first our birth announcements were "The Daigle Family has grown by TWO feet" and I had a photo of my daughters two feet on the cover. Congrats!!! Enjoy every minute.