Monday, July 13, 2009

32 Weeks





I'm happy to say that I only have eight more weeks to go. Things are starting to get pretty uncomfortable-everywhere! I won't go into details, but there's just some things people don't tell you about pregnancy-ha:)This past week was great....started off pretty uneventful but Saturday we went to my good friend Terri's wedding at the beautiful Tevisio Restaurant in the Medical Center. I was able to still rock my heels-Woot Woot!

I haven't had any swelling yet, despite the horrible 100+ degree weather, but today my feet must have looked a little "fatter". We were driving home and I had my feet propped up (I had been on my feet all day running errands, cleaning house etc.), Nunie tells me in a very nice not trying to hurt my feelings way "Umm, your feet are gaining a little weight too, huh?" I thought it was hilarious, and I just had to explain that it was yet another pregnancy symptom, ahh...
On another note, the floors finally came in, Oscar and Nunie started working on them and should be finished with the last minute touches by this weekend. Once that's all in place we'll go pick up the furniture-I cannot wait! On Wednesday we go see our pictures from our maternity session. Oh and Sunday is my friends and family shower so I'm very excited for that as well. This week is full of fun stuff-yay:)

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 23
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? None so far
Sleep: Sleep is still pretty good with my body pillow!
Best moment this week: Going to a friend's wedding and feeling great!
Movement: I feel her all day long!
Food cravings: None this week
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Not labor signs, but Braxton Hicks definitely have started
Belly Button in or out? Its as "out" as its going to get I think. i would call it flat
What I miss: I miss being comfortable:)
Milestones: Braxton Hicks

No comments: