Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dr's. Appointment Update

We had our 31 week dr. appointment yesterday and as usual my fundal height is measuring more than it should. I mentioned to my doctor that at the 3D/4D ultrasound they told us that the baby is measuring right on time, so she decided to have another ultrasound to make sure (this will take place until the 24th). My weight is still right on target of the recommended 25-35lbs I should gain. I've gained 23lbs up to my 31 weeks. She also talked to me about the things I need to start preparing for. It seems like there are tons of things to do starting from now on:

-Register for birthing classes
-Register for breastfeeding classes
-Pre-register with the hospital
-Find a pediatrician
-Start looking into daycare centers
-Start seeing my OB every two weeks

It seems like this is unraveling really quickly-yikes!

No comments: