Monday, July 6, 2009

31 Weeks




Please excuse the dirty mirror-oops:p
It was a pretty fun week! We started it off by going to our maternity photo session at True Expressions Photography in Old Town Spring. They do beautiful work and the photographer is awesome! You can visit their website at www.trueexpresionsphotography.com. We get to see them until the 15th, cannot wait. I also promised myself a funel cake when we go back to see the photos, so another thing to looks forward to, hehe. We headed for Conroe to spend the 4th of July weekend and it was very relaxing. It gave me a chance to relax in the pool,(first time in 7 1/2 months that I feel so lightweight) so it was great! We grilled out, swam, and Nunie took the boat out.

In baby news, it feels like I've (baby) have grown in the last couple of days-I feel my belly getting much much bigger. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so I'm curious to find out how much bigger we have actually gotten. I still (knock on wood ) have not had any heartburn, and I continue to eat spicy and citrus foods, which have been my biggest cravings. I hope this continues. She's definitely moving all over the place now and can feel her all throughout the day. This is definitely one thing I am going to miss about being pregnant:)We 9 more weeks to go-WOW!

How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 22(will know for sure tomorrow)
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? None so far
Sleep: Sleep is still prtty good with my body pillow!
Best moment this week: maternity Photo Session
Movement: I feel her all day long!
Food cravings: Pina Colada, couldn't have one though...:(
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still not completley out, but its coming
What I miss: I really missed a coctail this weekend.
Milestones: Floors will be installed

No comments: