Wednesday, July 22, 2009

33 Weeks/Shower


This past week has been great as I imagined, but also very busy. We were able to see the proofs from our maternity session and I think they came out great! My baby shower was this past Sunday and it turned out so beautiful. My mom, sister, and mother-in-law did such a great job with the beautiful decorations, delicious food, and awesome dessert bar my sister put together. Not to mention the tons of gifts we received from all our friends and family. We feel truly blessed. I had such a great time spending time with my friends and family, overall it was more than I would have expected! Here are a few photos:

Flower arrangements made by Mom and Karina


Yummy dessert bar


33 Weeks

With my beautiful Sister


Amanda and I


With Melissa and Jill


Dawn measring the belly


Tons of gifts


One of my favorite gifts from my aunt Liz


The furniture is in and we picked it up but there was a little problem. The crib headboard had a dint on it so we are getting it swapped for another one, ugh. I really wish everything was in and put up but oh well. Nunie and his dad did put up the dresser and hutch and it looks so good in there. Now I have to organize, wash, and nest for the next couple of weeks before I go back to work. Nonetheless, I will be very busy. I have a doctor's appointment on Friday and they're doing a growth ultrasound. This will ensure if baby is measuring big or not. Umm, I officially feel huge and I'm sportin a double chin...sexy:)So I have seven more weeks to get bigger and sexier, ha or not!

How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 25 yikes
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? None so far but yucky linea negra
Sleep: Can't complain could be worse, I just need help getting up:)
Best moment this week: having my wonderful baby shower and starting to organize her nursery
Movement: Kicks are stronger
Food cravings: Apple juice
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Not labor signs, but Braxton Hicks definitely have started
Belly Button in or out? Its as "out" as its going to get I think. i would call it flat
What I miss: Normal cute clothes, ugh
Milestones: Baby shower

No comments: