Tuesday, June 30, 2009

30 Weeks



One more week gone and 10 more go to....:) As you can see this past week was an exciting one since we got to see our baby through a 3D/4D ultrasound, that was really cool. Third trimester is starting to slow me down. Good thing I'm home for the summer because I need a nap everyday to survive! I can't imagine how my first couple of weeks of school(work) will be like at 37 weeks pregnant when I return, yikes! Oh well I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. For now I'm having a very laxed summer, a little too relaxed for my taste but in 105 degree weather and huge, I can barely stand to go outside. Unless of course I had a swimming pool, I'd be in at every moment.

In nursery news, the floors finally arrived and were going to be installed until we read that you have to let them sit out for 96 hours to get accustomed to the room temperature, ugh! Well this weekend is out because we'll be in Conroe for 4th of July, maybe we'll get around to it some day, ha.

For now, I'm off to get a pedi and haircut since we have our maternity photo session tomorrow. I'm so excited about this, I can hardly wait!

How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 21
Maternity clothes? Most but not all
Stretch marks? None so far
Sleep: I've actually had pretty good sleep this past week, yay!
Best moment this week: 3D/4D Ultrasound
Movement: Very active little girl
Food cravings: Chocolate Frosty from Wendy's
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Its definitely coming!
What I miss: Having energy
Milestones: Maternity Photos

No comments: