Saturday, June 27, 2009

Our Bambina

We went to have a 3D/4D ultrasound yesterday and we got some great shots of our Bambina! The two grandmas and my sister Karina went. Let me just say that we have a little gymnast in the family:) She had her feet and toes all the way up by her head. At first we didn't think she was going to let us peek at her face, but after turning, tapping, and coughing she moved them slightly over.

She's definitely daddy's girl. She has his lips and defined chin line, what can I say she's beautiful in our eyes. They indicated that she is measuring right on time, so no huge baby like we thought-yay for mommy! Overall it was a great experience. My eyes filled up with tears as soon as I saw what's growing inside of me- I can't wait to meet her, hold her, and kiss her!
Here are a few shots-Enjoy!

Our Bambina!

Getting some ZZZ's

Smiling at the camera! This would've been perfect but the umbilical cord was covering her right eye.

Notice her foot right by her face!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ah, how amazing. Can't wait to meet little Gabriella!!

Unknown said...

Woohooo! Congratulations hun, for your pregnancy, your ultrasound and your lovely blog. I arrived on your blog randomly and I really liked it! Now it's on my favorites list. I'm a mum of a little boy called Marlow and I really enjoy reading other mummy stories online. Did you already choose the names? If you still fancy searching (maybe for middle names) http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ is a great place to search as you can look by origin and meaning! I just had my first baby, a little boy called Marlow. Love the blog - I really hope things go well for you hun and I'm looking forward to your birth story xxxx