Monday, June 22, 2009

29 Weeks


I've started my 29th week-so far so good. I'm still not getting any heartburn/indigestion which I'm very glad because that sounds horrible. I just hope it doesn't catch up with me towards the end. I am feeling huge these days, but I can't let that bother me too much because I still have 11 more weeks to grow! I've been feeling the baby kick more and have picked up on her schedule. Everyday I get woken up by her kicks at 6am on the dot. It's like she's ready to get fed or something, lol. Oh and Nunie started reading to the baby/belly every night. Sometimes I'm ready to go to sleep and he insists on reading to Gabriella. She tends to like her daddy's voice because she starts kicking in response-so cute.

Good news about the nursery furniture! Baby's 1st Furniture called and said all the furniture was in and ready to be picked up. That was quite a surprise since they had given us an 8-10 weeks estimated time for arrival, so that's great. We are however still waiting on the wood floors that haven't arrived, so the furniture will have to wait to be picked up until the floor is in and laid.

We are going to go get a 3D/4D ultrasound this Friday. I'll be sure to post the pictures ASAP! For now you can see how Gabriella (and mommy) are obviously growing.






I got Nunie a few surprises for Father's Day since he has like 2/3 until he is one. I included this bib that says "Daddy's Little Sweetie"

How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 19 1/2
Maternity clothes? Most but not all- I got a super cute non-maternity top at Old Navy this weekend. I just had to get a size medium.
Stretch marks? None so far
Sleep: It varies, sometimes I sleep great sometimes not at all. I had really bad hip pain on Saturday. I feel like a 90 year old woman:( However I'm not sure if I should blame that on pregnancy or my extracurricular activities, lol....probably a little of both!
Best moment this week: Father's Day
Movement: I get woken up everyday by her little kicks
Food cravings: none
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Its definitely coming!
What I miss: Not feeling huge!
Milestones: 3D/4D ultrasound on Friday...yiiiipee:)

No comments: