Tuesday, June 9, 2009

27 Weeks






I'm a little late on posting my 27 week post, today is actually 27.2 weeks. Nothing much to report on during my 26 weeks, other than it being the last day of school and I will not be returing until August-yay!
I did however have a doctor's appointment today and as always it went great. Gabriella is still measuring 4 weeks ahead, which I was hoping would have changed but as long as she's healthy I'm happy. I'm holding steady at 18 lbs total weight gain up to date. My gestational diabetes test also went well, but I won't get the results until later this week. All in all it was a good apointment!

Yesterday I receieved some wall art that I had ordered from Etsy (all the way from France)-they're adorable. Take a look.




How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 18
Maternity clothes? Yes most of it, I still use my bella band for jeans and work slacks
Stretch marks? None so far
Sleep: Its gotten a little better with my body pillow and walking every night
Best moment this week: Finished all the painting and crown moulding in her room
Movement: Lots and lots of movement, especially at night
Food cravings: Watermelon and bagels with cream cheese
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in but its coming
What I miss: Not feeling so heavy
Milestones: GD test

P.S. I have not forgottent to post pictures. I will be downloading them from my camera soon:P. I have belly and nursery progress pics....to come!

No comments: