Monday, June 1, 2009

26 Weeks






I'm 26 weeks which also means that I'm in the single digits of days left before Gabirella gets here! That is so exciting:) We did a lot of progress again in the nursery this weekend. As you saw the posts below we ordered her nursery furniture and bedding. Nunie and Oscar started on the chair rail and crown moulding this weekend also. So as they were working I was shopping online.

I have my next appointment next week, where I'm also going to take the GD test-not looking forward to that. I'm curious to know if Gabriella is still measuring big or its leveled off.

This is the last week of school and I am so ready to be out on vacation. There are lots of little projects I need to get done around the house and also enjoy my much needed rest from the classroom:)

How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 18
Maternity clothes? Yes most of it, I still use my bella band for jeans and work slacks
Stretch marks? None so far
Sleep: Its gotten a little better with my body pillow and walking every night
Best moment this week: Bought her nursery furniture
Movement: Lots and lots of movement, especially at night
Food cravings: None, really
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In but much more noticeable
What I miss: Cute summer clothes
Milestones: Bought nursery furniture and bedding

No comments: