Sunday, June 14, 2009

28 Weeks/3rd Trimester Here I Come







28 Weeks, baby!! I'm officially in my third trimester, woohoo:) I know, I know, I say this all the time...but time is passing by so fast and we will be meeting our baby girl so soon. Just to think about it makes me anxious. Anyhow, its been a good week being at home on my first week of vacation. I've started on several projects that were on my to-do list for this summer and am continuing to finish them. I also intend to study for my GRE and take it this summer-notice that I said intend:) I'm pretty good at clearing out my pending goals, so we'll see.

Karina spent the night on Thursday and she came with us to register at Babiesrus. It was pretty fun, Nunie got a little too excited scanning all sorts of things that I had to come home and delete:P....but he's well aware of it. We went bowling on Friday with Jesse and Amanda and although I would get a little pressure in my belly...I still did pretty good and made sure not to overdo it!

This morning Karina and I started painting some DIY wood letters for Gabriella's room after having Nunie's yummy pancakes, eggs, and sausage patties. I will post pictures as soon as we're all finished.

I will start my kick counts this week, but that shouldn't be a problem because I've got an active little one! Oh and I passed my Gestational Diabetes test I took, yay:) Although I eat pretty healthy for the most part, I've heard that many women get it while pregnant. I'm thankful I passed!

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 19 1/2
Maternity clothes? Most of my blouses I wear are maternity but I can still wear my size small t-shirts-no problem. All my pants are maternity although my jeans still fit with my bella band...but who wears pants in this hot weather!
Stretch marks? None so far
Sleep: My body pillow is my new best friend, sleep is better on some nights but that too bad.
Best moment this week: Passed my 1-hour gd test
Movement: I love seeing my little Gabriella moving all over my belly
Food cravings: pancakes (had some this morning)
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in but its coming
What I miss: Boating, sunbathing, vacationing, (cute)bathing suits
Milestones: Start kick counts and begin 3rd trimester

No comments: