Friday, August 28, 2009

38 Weeks


Again, I'm a little late on posting my weekly post. We had a great weekend in Conroe. My parents came home from their cruise which they celebrated my mom's 50th birthday and we surprised her with a luau party at the lake house. Best of all Karen came in town after her deployment to spend time with mom-best surprise ever! My mom was so happy to see her and so were we.

Happy 50th Birthday Mom


Birthday Girl


Mom's face when she saw Karen-priceless


The five of us:P


Karina and Farid


Making pina coladas


They made virgin ones just for me


Hubbs and I with my big ole 38 week belly!


Mom and Gus


Even Paris participated


I started coming down with the flu on Tuesday and it has not been fun. My doctor prescribed me medication and I'm starting to feel a little better. I came home from work yesterday and stayed home today. So I guess if I'm blogging that tells me that I am in fact feeling better. I just pray that I get over this so I can be strong and healthy for my labor and baby. At Wednesday's appointment I still had not dilated and continued being 70% effaced. No MP plug yet which I'm looking for every time I go to the bathroom. My contractions are very sporadic so it looks like Gabriella will be making it until her due date, which for me is fine because it gives me more time to get better. Yesterday I was feeling menstrual-like period cramps and the inside of my thighs were very sore-again my body trying to prepare itself.

My week at school has gone very well other than me being sick. I think its going to be a great year. My kids are very pleasant and I look forward to this school year!

Thanks for checking in and we will update the blog as soon as Gabriella makes her debut:)

No comments: