Thursday, October 8, 2009

Miss G is 3 weeks old!

Good morning sunshine!


Making faces


Mommy and Brie


Getting some ZZZ's


Loving the water


Enjoying her bath


Getting ready for bed



Our sweet girl is 3 weeks already-yikes time is flying and it makes me so sad that she is growing so fast! People always talk about how your kids grow up too fast, and as cliche as it sounds, it's happening to me. I feel like Brie gets bigger every day. Some fun facts about Miss Gabriella during this week: She is now drinking 4oz every 3 hours or so, she enjoys tummy time, absolutely loves baths-she sits back and relaxes while the water hits her, she is starting to notice things around the room. She especially takes notice of ceiling fans and the mobile at her Nana's house(my mom). We took her to her first official outing and also visited Target this week, which by the way she did very good! I've started putting the 0-3 months clothes on her and although they are still a little big the newborn clothes were pretty snug. She also visited Grandma Sandra and Grandpa Oscar while they took care of her. Nights are getting a little better. I think her baths are really helping her sleep better at night. Hopefully we can continue our routine bath, feeding, story (cuddle time),lay down for bed.
We are going to take her newborn pictures tomorrow at 3 weeks. I really wanted to do them sooner, but this is the only day we could fit in our schedule. I'm excited to have them already. I bought some adorable bloomers for her to pose in, since I'm not too fond of the naked baby pictures. Please pray that Miss Brie cooperates at her photo shoot:P
In other news I had my 3 weeks postpartum doctor visit and it went great! She was amazed at how I've lost weight and I haven't even been given the ok to workout-2 more weeks to go for that and sexy time..hehe! Nunie and I celebrated my birthday at PF Changs with yummy food and drinks. I was also given the chance to get away for a bit to have my much needed pedi and wax done while the hubbs took care of Miss G. I had a very low-key birthday this year, but got the best present ever-my baby girl!
This is all I have for now, I will continue to take more pictures of Gabriella, but in the meantime I'm going to go snuggle up with her:)

No comments: