Monday, October 12, 2009

4 weeks old!






Sweet Girl,
I cannot believe you've been with us for 4 whole weeks already. I know its been pretty crazy around here as we're all adjusting to our new lives, but so so worth it. Daddy and I are so in love with you. I could never imagine my life without you-you're such an amazing little creature:) I love when you fall asleep on my chest and I can feel you breathing. I love to smell your baby smell and your spit-up milk on my shirts:P I love dancing with you and rocking you to sleep. I love talking in your ear and how you just stop to listen to my voice. I love to soothe you when you're crying and seeing you smile as soon as you wake up. I just love being your mommy Gabriella. Your personality grows everyday, you love to smile but get very upset when you're hungry. You need your food now!
You have officially graduated from your newborn diapers-you're wearing a size 1.We took you out to eat for the first time to Pappas Seafood (one of daddy's favorite restaurants) you'll soon learn to like it as we go there quite often. We also took you out shopping for the first time. I must say, you're such a trooper! We have so many plans with you. Daddy already talks about taking you out on the boat and I can't wait to take our first vacation.
This is just the beginning of our journey with you Brie and I cannot wait.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: