Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wow- 5 Weeks

Miss Reese with her chocolate bar, ha!






On Monday Gabriella turned 5 weeks! She's still tiny but I can tell she has grown a bit compared to when we first brought her home. She continues to eat about 4 oz every 3 hours and sometimes even takes more or less depending on her mood or sleepiness. She is still being swaddled at night but has to have her arms out. She likes to sleep with them over her head, its just too cute! She loves playing on her tummy-time mat, swinging in her swing, going on walks, and loves going on car rides- she instantly falls asleep. Its amazing how such a little person has their preferences already:)Her favorite spot to nap is on our chests...aww just to know that I won't be able to do this once I go back to work really breaks my heart. I know I'm going to be so sad when I have to return to work, I don't even want to think about it. I definitely want to be a stay-at-home mommy next time around. Nunie and I talked about this already and we decided we'll wait until that can happen:) I know it seems to soon to be talking about our next child, but we always said we were going to have them back-to back and when Nunie mentioned it the other day (when we were going to try for a boy)this is what we decided would be best for our family. So we're going to enjoy our sweet girl for as long as possible cause we're not in a rush!

No comments: