Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Great Fall Weekend!







We had a great weekend thanks to the weather, it was quite beautiful outside! On Friday night we had Corinne, Jesse, and the kids come over for pizza. They wanted to spend time with Gabriella and we enjoyed their company. On Saturday we headed over to Dewberry Farm in Brookshire, Texas. It was such a great day to be outside and enjoy the Pumpkin Patch. Sure, Gabriella is still too young to enjoy this sort of thing and we were hesitant on going, but I really wanted to start our tradition on going to the Pumpkin Patch every year. This was also a great opportunity to take some good shots of Miss Brie. We walked around, I fed the goats, picked out 3 pumpkins (a big, meduim, and a baby-sized one), and fed Gabriella before leaving. Afterwards we went to the mall and walked around some more and then went to Los Cucos for dinner-yum. I even had margarita and really enjoyed it:) We ended up getting home at around 9pm and I must say Gabriella was so good the entire day-she's such a good baby!

On Sunday, it was another beautiful day out and even better because it was just a tad cooler out. Nunie had been wanting to take the boat out and I had been itching for a ride too, since it had been too long. We got my mother-in-law to watch Brie for a couple of hours and Nunie and I took the boat out. We grabbed Subway to eat and took some wine and really enjoyed our alone time for a few hours. The breeze felt great and the day was beautiful (must I say it again, ha)!

It just seems like our lives have so much more meaning to them. Sure, we always had a great time before no matter what we did, but now its even better. Now its just not Nunie and I, we have a beautiful little girl whose brought so much joy into our lives.

No comments: