Saturday, April 3, 2010

6 Month Pictures Are In...

And they came out beautiful! I know I'm biased as she's my child, but really. I love what our photographer did and of course 6 months is such a fun age. I didn't think they were going to come out as nice since Gabriella had diarrhea at the time and had a really bad diaper rash. She even had one of her poop explosions during her photo shoot and got poop all over her Easter dress and all up her back! Despite all that, I think they came out beautiful. We had already agreed that we were NOT going to spend a lot of money, but of course we got suckered in. Its not even that we buy a whole lot of pictures, but this photographer is not cheap. But we love her. Next is the "Year Old" pictures and then we're done, thank God. Her work is beautiful and its so hard to resist any pictures of my precious girl. Without further ado, here are the instructions to view them:

go to http://www.trueexpressionsphotography.com/

Click "Enter website"

Click under "clients"

Password "collozo" (they misspelled it)

Enjoy~

3 comments:

Care said...

She is so beautiful. Those turned out great!! Now I am curious to know where you are from. I lived in The Woodlands for 9 years! Going back to visit in June :)

Amanda said...

Omg, Karla, the pictures are so cute! I love them!!

Amanda said...

Omg, the pictures came out so cute!!! I love them, especially the one's with the rain boots, aww!