Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mancados!


That's basically mangos and avocados Gabriella loves them both-seperate or mixed together. These were her new fruits of the week. She ate them each alone, mixed with yogurt, pears and mangos, and then of course mancados, as we call them. I've also read that avocados and bananas are pretty tasty so we'll try that this week. We are introducing kiwis and blueberries next along with acorn squash. We'll head to Whole Foods tonight after mine and hubby's date night-romantic huh?


2 comments:

The DougFish said...

I never thought of this combo. Looks delish! It made me run out to Whole foods too. Ha.

This may be a silly question, but how does day care manage to thaw out her food so she can eat there?

Mrs. C said...

Felicia,
I usually bring out her food the night before and mix them together etc. I leave it in the fridge over night and they thaw out that way. Sometimes if I bring them frozen, they put the containers in the microwave for about 15-30 seconds (just enough time to thaw out but not warm up or anything). Hope this helps:)