Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Have A Plan

*Note-This is for mere personal satisfaction. I have always had a passion for traveling. In college I wasn't able to afford it, but as soon as we got married we started doing little trips here and there. My ideal job would be to travel the world taking photographs and writing about my travels. Ha, that would be in my perfect world. I want to go to Europe, Asia, the French Polynesia, New Zealand, Greece- oh my list is endless! Lucky my husband was in the military and was able to travel during his 4 years in active duty. We all know what's required to travel-time and money. Well I have the time being a teacher and having summers off, problem is teachers don't make enough to sustain the lifestyle of an avid traveler, so that doesn't help. We however have made traveling a priority in our household. That means we have a specific savings account designated for traveling. We are not into expensive gadgets or name brand stuff (unless of course its on sale), all in the name of vacation! So with that said, one of the goals that I have set for myselff and hubby is to visit all 50 states, hopefully it doesn't take us an entire lifetime! My plan is to tackle a few states at a time. I would love to do a cross-country trip one day and see how the country changes through the different states. I know once Gabriella gets older we will be able to take more road trips and such. For now I will highlight the states that I have been to, hopefully I can highlight more very soon.

*I have driven through many states  during our big road trips to Michigan, S. Carolina, and California such as Indiana, Arkansas, Georgia, Alabama, Arizona etc., but I do not want to count them unless I have spent the night and toured a city in that state.*

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Connecticut

Delaware

District of Columbia

Florida

Georgia

Hawaii

Idaho

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Maine

Maryland

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

Nebraska

Nevada

New Hampshire

New Jersey

New Mexico

New York

North Carolina

North Dakota

 Ohio

Oklahoma

Oregon

Pennsylvania

 Rhode Island

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Vermont

Virginia

Washington

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming

No comments: