Thursday, March 4, 2010

Little G is sicky-poo

In other words she's sick. Sicky-poo is just a word my sisters and I have said since we were kids and still continue to use it to refer to someone that is sick. My husband even uses it too:) Anyhow Gabriella had been very cranky for about a week and had not been sleeping well-AT ALL.  The whole time I thought it was her teeth, poor baby. They called me from daycare on Monday saying that she had a low grade fever. We picked her up but then it went away and she had been doing good on Tuesday. Yesterday they called me again saying she had fever so I quickly called her doctor and thank God they were able to squeeze me in-I love G's dr. Once they examined her they concluded she has an ear infection-ouchy. I picked up her actibiotics and she started taking them right away. I really hope she can get rid of that nasty infection and feels better soon. Last night she slept much better so I hope the medicine is helping. My poor baby is sicky-poo

2 comments:

My New Life As Mom said...

Oh no! I hope she gets better soon. It's never fun to have sick babies.

Mrs. Sanchez said...

Poor baby. :( I think its hilarious that your husband says sick-poo now too though. LOVE IT!!

I'm following from MBC. Follow back at http://jotgiveaways.blogspot.com