Friday, March 5, 2010

So guess who's sick now?

Yup, that would be me, ugh!!!! I hate being sick. Wednesday I woke up with a sore throat, and I was like ehh just ignored it. A sore throat has never killed anybody and besides I can't afford to get sick. Literally, all my vacation days are all used up and anytime that I miss work I get docked, not fun and besides I have a sick baby to take care of. So yesterday I woke up and felt dizzy, crummy, and my sore throat felt worse-still ignored it. Well after lunch I felt horrible, and I mean horrible! I had the chills and was freezing. I was walking around the school with a sweater and jacket on. I know ridiculous, but I didn't care. You saw me and you knew I was sick, in other words I looked like shit crap I mean. Gabriella and I got home and I told hubby she's all yours. Lucky me, I had forgotten that our realtor was going to come out and have us sign papers to finally put the house on the market. I really didn't feel like dealing with anything so I politely excused myself and Hubbs took care of everything. I'm sure by looking at me she figured it out. I had dark circles under my eyes and again, I was walking around with a jacket on and the heater full blast.

So I decided to stay home today after hubby convinced me, I really don't like to miss work but I needed medication fast! This morning Gabriella still went to daycare (she's doing much better by the way) so mommy could sleep in and go to the dr. By the way I totally forgot how life without baby was-pretty boring that's for sure. The house was so quite, but I did get my rest oh and I have strep throat...fun fun.

Right now I decided to get up and blog a little. Hubbs and Gabriella went to visit my mother-in-law, which Gabriella hasn't seen in 4 months. We were in non-speaking terms for that long but that's another post. The house is silent. I'm going to take a warm bubble bath and take a nap. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

My New Life As Mom said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon!