Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break, Baby!

Ha, I sound like a college student awaiting to go party it up! Nothing to risque is in my plans but I'm pretty excited either way. I too have a Spring Break though and am pretty excited even though it consists of baby food making and dr's appointments.

Tomorrow we are going to start Gabriella on solids. I've gone and bought all the veggies that I will be making. She will start with sweet peas. We'll do the green veggies, then the orange, and then move on to the fun stuff-fruits last. The plan is to prepare everything in the morning and feed her a brunch. Who would think feeding my girl "real" food would be this exciting? Well it is people, it is.

I've set up several appointments for Miss G and I during the week but also plan on spending some much needed R&R. We have Dr's appointment (6 months), her 6 month photo shoot, my dentist appointment, and ahh a spa appointment for this Mama:) We also would like to take the boat out (if the weather permits us), go to the park, and spend quality time as a family. Spring Break usually consists of Spring cleaning at our house, but thankfully we have gotten that out of the way.

So today is Fun Friday here at school and the kids are pretty psyched to be off for a week, as I am also. We're kicking off Spring Break by going to the Rodeo tonight to go see Toby Keith. Rodeo here is huge and last year we didn't get to go. It'll be nice to unwind, hang out, and sip on a glass of wine, come on 3:30...let Spring Break begin! 

No comments: