Wednesday, April 8, 2009

18 Weeks-Sweet Potato


Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon.


Here I am at 18 weeks

Well I'm definitely looking more pregnant these days and bean is sure growing. He/she is nothing compared to a bean anymore! I felt the first kicks this week, but haven't felt anymore-boo:( It'll be fun once I start feeling he/she more often. We are anxiously awaiting until Tuesday when we find out the sex-Wow! I'm not going to be able to sleep the night before. Mom is going with us and she is also very excited! We've been fiddling around some names but still haven't decided on anything. Anyhow for girls we like Gabriella and Madeleine. I like Erin, but Nunie doesn't. I like Gabriella, but do not like the nick name Gabby so if we go with that name I will be adamant in calling her by her full name all the time. We have always liked Madeleine and even referred to our future daughter as "Maddie" prior to being pregnant, however everywhere you look there is a Madeleine or Madison. I especially know this as a teacher. There are so many of them, so I would like something more unique. I love the name Erin. I think it's simple and not too common, but Nunie doesn't agree. We have decided on a middle name for sure and that will be Elise. I know I'm talking like I know it's going to be a girl but I have a strong feeling that is what we're having. Besides we our 100 percent sure we are naming our boy Jacob,assuming it will be a boy. I love the name because it's a bible name and very traditional. Nunie is the one who picked it out and I loved it! But until then we have to wait until the big revelation on Tuesday!

No comments: