Wednesday, April 1, 2009

17 Weeks- Onion


Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.

Nothing too excited happened during week 16 other than us going to dinner at my fave restauarant-BJ's on Saturday with Dill, Victor, and the kids. We've been staying in a lot since Nunie stays pretty busy with school, which by the way he is doing really good. The semester is almost over so he's having all types of tests and research papers due.

We've decided to rip out the carpet and replace it with laminate wood floors in all the living areas plus the baby's room. I've never liked carpet and with the baby coming I think it's much cleaner that way. We need to special order them and probably start once the semester is over for Nunie. I'm really looking forward to that.

This past weekend was beautiful outside and we worked on our yard. Nunie takes much pride in it and always makes sure it's looking great! I need to buy some flowers and put them in a planter to give the yard a little splash of color! I love this time of year because everything is blooming-and this year flowers aren't the only thing growing around here, hehe!



And here I am at 17 Weeks

No comments: