Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Let's Go To The Beach"


Umm, no I'm not really going to the beach, this is what's happening. We are having our Spring Festival on May 15th at my school. Each class was asked to come up with a theme and arrange a basket with that theme that is going to be donated. The basket will be auctioned off to raise money for our school. So, being that I'm in total need for a beach vacation my class is doing "Let's Go To The Beach". I'm buying an igloo ice chest and we are going to stuff the "basket"/ice chest with things that are essential when taking a trip to the beach. So far this is what we've come up with:

-Sunglasses
-Beach ball
-Sunblock
-Hat
-Water bottles
-Beach Towel
-Goggles
-Pail
-Shovel
-Camera
-Frisbee
-Snacks

Of course the most important item would be a bathing suit and a margarita would also be ideal, but I'm gonna go ahead and skip these:) I'm very excited and so are my students. I sent the note home yesterday and some of them came in asking "teacher when are we going to the beach" ahh....I wish! I will post pictures of the finished product and Spring Festival afterwards.

No comments: