Tuesday, May 12, 2009

23 Weeks



So I don't have anymore of those fun veggy and fruit pictures that compares the baby's size. Now it will be done by months until birth,but I do have my 23 week bump picture that shows how much this little girl has grown. I feel her moving all the time now-it's amazing! My belly button is still in but Nunie noticed it the other day and pointed out that you can see it more now...so it won't be long before its completely sticking out.

I had a fabulous Mother's Day which I didn't expect to be celebrated at all since technically I'm not a mother yet, but my family and hubby were sweet enough to include me in with the mommies. Nunie bought me a beautiful necklace with a baby and mom figurine charm from James Avery. My mom got me a Mother's Love charm also from James Avery for my charm bracelet. Karina got me a Victoria Secret gift card-perfect because my panties are getting pretty tight these days, ha! Karen sent me a card from Iraq-it made me cry. Dil got me (well baby) two beautiful onesies and Corinne got me a sweet picture album for the baby and a beautiful figurine of a pregnant woman from Willow Tree Collection. I felt so loved on this day thanks to my wonderful family. My favorite part though was spending time with my Mom.

On another note, the tile man will be here Saturday and if all goes well all the carpet will soon be gone. Nunie is priming the baby's room as I'm typing this and soon he should start with the painting. He's so excited! He came home from school tonight and continued it. I, on the other hand am very grateful for his motivation-he needs to keep it up!


How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 15
Maternity clothes? Yes most all my clothes but still wear some pre preg shirts once in a while.
Stretch marks? No but Nunie bought me some butter oil to prevent them, ha! Hope it works.
Sleep: Still a few back pains
Best moment this week: Mother's Day
Movement:I feel her all day long-I love it.
Food cravings: Watermelon
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In but more noticeable
What I miss: Beach Vacation
What I am looking forward to: Starting her nursery
Milestones: Feel her more frequently

No comments: