Friday, May 22, 2009

New Floors

Our floors are finished and they look beautiful! We are so pleased with the way they came out. Our house is back to normal thanks to the guys working hard and getting them done in 5 days. I was pretty surprised! They actually look even nicer than I imagined with our furniture and decor. Nunie also repainted the fireplace and rearranged some wall decor to different places, so all in all it looks like a different house. I ordered a beautiful rug from JCPenny that should arrive in about2-3 weeks and some cream sheery window treatments. I will take pictures tonight of the floors and post them sometime this weekend.

Regarding the baby's room, Nunie and Jesse got all the furniture out of there and rearranged everything to its place. Nunie and I started on drawing the stripes last night but still a lot more work to be done. After the stripes are painted, the chair rail is next and then the wood floors. Everything is slowly starting to come together.

1 comment:

karenmoreno said...

hey sister! congrats on everything...the baby, ur anniversary, the new floors! lol...i cant wait to get home and see my niece!!! love u!!