Friday, May 15, 2009

Inspired by a "Cupcake"

I'd made up my mind about the nursery bedding but I know myself way too well and for that reason had not purchased it. I wanted to leave my options open just in case I saw something better. Well last night I was browsing through the Restoration Hardware website and came across this beautiful cupcake art canvas.



I have been inspired by this piece of art and this will be the inspiraton for our little girl's room. Since they don't have a cute "cupcake" theme, I am getting the cuddle plush bumper and italian dot sheet bedding from Restoration Hardware in "sorbet".



I did however find some organic "cupcake" crib sheets online that are absolutely adorable and will go perfect with our theme.



I think this is a very unique theme and will look "decadent" once its all finished. We are painting strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla stripes on the wall. Can you say Neapolitan?

No comments: