Sunday, May 17, 2009

24 Weeks




24 Week picture before going out to dinner to the Melting Pot to celebrate our 3 year anniversary.



I'm 24 weeks today. Sleeping is becoming more and more dreadful as it use to be one of my favorite things to do. It's hard to get comfortable and my back is achy. Worst part about it is I know it's only going to get worse. I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, definitely looking forward to find out about our progress. My appetite hasn't changed too much with the pregnancy but I'm always craving fruit. I'm seriously thinking about convincing Nunie to go get me some watermelon right now.

The tile started getting laid on Saturday which means our house is a complete mess. We've taken pictures to show our little girl everything we did to prepare for her arrival. Nunie also started painting her room. He painted the main color- kilm beige by Sherwin Williams and then will continue with the stripes once the tile is completed. We put a lot of the furniture in that room to leave the workers room. I can't wait for it to be all done. I'm especially excited to have gotten rid of the carpet. Nunie also repainted the home office a dark gray color-came out very nice and rearranged furniture as we've been in a real big "nesting" mode lately. I obviously cannot do much but I am great at coming up with ideas! Anyways here are some pictures of our house under construction.






Nunie priming the nursery


Painted nursery with all the furniture

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 16
Maternity clothes? Yes most all my clothes but still wear some pre preg shirts once in a while.
Stretch marks? None so far
Sleep: Not very fun
Best moment this week: Painting the nursery
Movement:I feel her all day long-I love it.
Food cravings: Watermelon still
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In but more noticeable
What I miss: Good sleep
What I am looking forward to: Hearing her heartbeat on the doppler on Tuesday
Milestones: First stranger comment. I got two in one day. I must have looked big!

No comments: