Monday, May 25, 2009

25 Weeks/ Nursery Progress





I'm in my 25th week of pregnancy as of yesterday, WOW! It seems like that is how I feel every week as I'm amazed at how fast this is going by. In about 15 weeks I will meet my sweet little girl! Still pretty good, with the occasional backaches but that is to be expected. I haven't had any heartburn/indigestion and maybe I shouldn't be typing this because I'm only going to jinxed myself, so I'll enjoy it for now.

We celebrated Memorial Day on Saturday with a bunch of friends and we had a blast! We took our boat out, but I unfortunately couldn't ride. When we went to the doctor last Tuesday, Nunie happened to ask her if it was still ok for me to be boating and she said "Absolutely Not"....oops. Good thing Nunie asked because I wouldn't have a clue. She said its very dangerous and not good for the placenta. I still enjoyed myself very much though!

And last but not least the nursery!! Its coming along just great-I love it. Thanks to my "handy-man" he's done such a great job! Here are some pics of the room so far.




Logan and Dora helping out in the nursery:)





We used Sherwin Williams-Kilm Beige for the bottom and cream stripes, Valspar-Rosetti Pink, and Valspar-Boston Legacy. I'm still trying to decide if I want to leave the bottom the cream color or paint it. I don't want to do the brown because the floors are a dark espresso color so that would be too much and I don't think I can handle that much pink. We also ordered the laminate wood floors yesterday at Lowe's and they were running a promotion of 20% off on all special orders-yay! We went with the Pergo-Thoroughbred Oak. Chair rail will also be installed with the wood floors.

Here's the new tile flooring that was installed in the dinning room, kitchen, living room, breakfast nook, and halls. Nice, huh?




Newly painted fireplace and rearranged artwork and accessories.

How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 18
Maternity clothes? Yes most all my clothes but still wear some pre preg shirts once in a while.
Stretch marks? None so far
Sleep: Not what it used to be but my body pillow has helped
Best moment this week: finishing the stripes in the nursery and ordering the floor
Movement:I feel her all day long-I love it.
Food cravings: Fruit mainly pineapple and watermelon, snowcones
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In but more noticeable
What I miss: Having a drink on a hot summer day and riding the boat
What I am looking forward to: My work shower tomorrow
Milestones: Accomplished a lot in the nursery!

No comments: