Wednesday, November 4, 2009

6 & 7 weeks

One of the evenings it got cool

Happy 1st Halloween

Dad's Mom's, and baby's pumpkin

Mom and Miss G

Happy Halloween-6 weeks

7 Weeks


Sat in her bumbo for the first time today at 7 weeks


Good night

Getting ready for her bath

Playing in bed



Snuggling with daddy


Since I didn't write an entry about Gabriella's 6th week, I'm going to combine it with the 7th week. So our little bean is growing every day. She definitely does not feel like a newborn anymore! I'm curious what she's going to weight-in and measure at her 2 month appointment coming up. She's awake a lot more during the day and she loves to hold conversations. Her daddy says that she's discovering all she's got-her hands, fingers, mouth, voice, feet, and toes- cause she's just all over the place. Our nights have gotten much much better, she wakes up at about 3am for her middle-of the-night feeding, but I'm not complaining. She's a really strong little girl, and of course I may sound biased, but I'm just going off of what people comment on. She can really hold her head pretty darn good for a 7 week old.
We celebrated Brie's 1st Halloween and pumpkin carving party, even though she was asleep for most of it, through all the noise and everything! We're really enjoying her so much, I'm sad to say I return to work in less than two weeks:( Now that's going to be a challenge!

Edit: I had to add that Gabriella used her bumbo for the first time at 7 weeks!

3 comments:

The DougFish said...

Okay Karla, you started it (with the comments) :o) Miss G looks so much like daddy and is just beautiful. (Of course once she grows up some more she'll of look like the both of you, at least that's what we've noticed with our little man. She looks very healthy and like you've said, does not miss many meals. ;) Motherhood looks like its treated you very well too. Congrats on your body taking it so well. Enjoy this last week at home with her.

The DougFish said...

Are those Baby Legs (brand) she's wearing? Those leggings are adorable. I hope to one day have a girl...I've already started working on the guilt trips with my hubby. SO MANY cute things are for girls!

Mrs. C said...

Ha, no they're not babylegs...they're actually off of the $1 section at Target...hehe, gotta love those bargains!