Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy 1 Week Old Birthday Joshua

Joshua is now one week old. He has been such a strong little man, as he's had to endure many procedures and surgery at the hospital. He is doing great and doctors are telling Jose and Melissa that he is on the right path to recovery. We're still praying for him and our dear friends to remain strong. Miss Gabriella cannot wait to meet little Joshua as well. They're going to grow up together-its going to be great! So Happy Birthday baby boy, remain strong for your mommy and daddy. We all cannot wait to meet you.
Love,
The Collazo's

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Karla,

Sorry for blog stalking, but I have a soft spot to those of parents with kids in the hospital, congenital issues, etc. I was reading the blog on Joshua since you have your 'blog list up'. Then I saw the parents. I know Jose, and his wife looks SO familiar (likely from the gym). I cannot believe their little trooper's story...I actually randomly ran into Jose at St. Luke's when my sis-in-law was delivering (another coinscidence: hers was a high-risk pregnancy/delivery AND I was visiting a pal that night who is on bedrest with twin boys who are (at that time) only at 24/25 weeks gestation.

Well, I just had to share what a small world it is I guess. When I saw Jose it was so briefly all I got to really do was wave and we kept going on our way. I didn't even get to ask him why he was there...now I know. :(

I do pray for all the children in the NICU/PICU, kids on my floor, etc. Thanks for continuing to share their trials.

The DougFish said...

Sorry, I left that comment as my HUSBAND, Doug.

It's Felicia this time!