Sunday, November 29, 2009

Recent Pics

My sister Karen sent Gabriella this "Marine" outfit while she was in Iraq this last time. She was finally able to fit in it and so she wore it for her Daddy on The Marine Corps. birthday, November 10th. In case you're wondering it says "I May Look Harmless, But I'm Being Raised By A Marine"!


Happy baby

Silly girl

Smiling at Daddy





These are the few pictures I was able to take of Gabriella on Thanksgiving.W weren't even able to get a picture of all three of us before she threw-up all over her new dress, ha...that's a baby for you:P My poor girl wasn't feeling well either. She had a cold and is now just getting over it!


2 comments:

The DougFish said...

I've never seen a Marine onesie like that. So cute and unique! Is your sister doing 4 years active or more? Just curious.

Mrs. C said...

My sister ordered the onesie from Sgt. Grit's catalog but here is the website if you're interested:
http://www.grunt.com/
My sister joined in 2002 after my husband convinced her:(.....my mom still gives him a hard time about it. We love the Marine Corps but she has decided to stay and live in Cali thanks to that! She did 5 years active, got out, then was recalled back to Iraq this past March.(Since Eusebio's accident we are in constant worry)but she's out again and hopefuly for good so she can finish school!