Friday, November 13, 2009

Call Me Crazy!

When we were at the hospital, I told Nunie (jokingly of course) that this would be our first and last baby. Not because I had a bad experience, but with my hormones raging post-delivery that's just how I felt. I knew in no time I would change my mind, maybe when Gabriella was a little older and I would start "craving" to have another baby. Well I was looking through my blog since the beginning of my pregnancy(I'm so glad that I documented everything) and I started to "miss" being pregnant. I really had a great healthy pregnancy, I felt great, I looked great...haha, and in the end had a beautiful baby, but I didn't think I would start to miss it this soon..(Again, it's probably my crazy hormones triggering this!). I would really like to get my Masters out of the way first though:)

No comments: