Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Today we'll celebrate our first "real" holiday as a family with Gabriella (not counting Halloween! Not that Halloween doesn't count, but Thanksgiving is like the kick off to the holidays and its a time to spend with family and loved ones. I feel so blessed, especially this year. It's been a great year since the birth of our first born, Gabriella. I enjoyed a healthy and beautiful pregnancy along with the birth of my daughter, am surrounded by a wonderful and supportive family, I have an awesome job despite the many layoffs people all over the nation have received, we have a beautiful cozy place we like to call home, and have many great people in our lives.

All things haven't been great. Like anything there are rough patches, but what matters is that at the end of the day we're with the people who mostly love and appreciate us and for that I am so thankful! I hope everyone enjoys this day as much as I will:) Happy Thanksgiving! May your day be filled with good food, good times, and good people.

No comments: